The number of Covid-19 infected cases all over the UK is gradually rising. Since everyone in Brighton is living in social isolation, the pandemic has started taking a toll on our mental health. The government is advising people to stay indoors and avoid physical contact with others. The extended period of isolation has created a ‘new normal’ and the demand for professionals offering mental health first aid courses has enhanced drastically. Our social, personal and professional life has changed and some people can’t cope with the challenges.
Impact Of The Lockdown On Our Country’s Economy
The pandemic and lockdown blow has been quite severe on the economy of our country. It is at its worst low and everyone has financial worries. Professionals are afraid of losing their jobs while business owners don’t know how to make their business survive.
Impact Of Lockdown On Our Mental Health
The lockdown has interrupted our day to day activities and work schedules. Having to social distance and Stay at Home has had an impact on our mental health.
The best way you can deal with the situation is by attending a mental health first aid course. The trainers, offering the courses are knowledgeable, experienced and passionate about improving the mental health of others and offering support to help us through these difficult times.
Keep Your Mental Health Protected During The Lockdown
- Take small steps to bring back normalcy to your life while maintaining social distancing.
- Know more about the virus, including the cause, effects and symptoms of the illness instead of believing rumours.
- Keep yourself mentally and physically active by exercising at home. The more endorphins your body releases, your mood will become more positive.
- Choose a healthy eating and sleeping pattern which will boost your immunity.
- Stay connected with your family over the phone.
Time to follow the tips stated above and taking care of your mental health during the pandemic will become easier.